Happy New Year from BIS!
As the year comes to a close we tend to reflect on all that has happened over the last 365 days. Here at BIS we have had an amazing 2014.
- Expanded our team to serve the growing number of clients
- Our service area grew outside of Texas securing our first client in Georgia
- 7 GIS members logged 300 hours in 4 days to successfully upgrade ESRI as well as rebuilding interactive webmaps and deploying 40 new mobile apps
- Team members went out into local schools to teach young children the basics of GIS mapping and worked with the Junior Achievement group of Dallas to teach about working in a community
- Began partnerships with many new CADS and started working with other industries helping restaurant chains, energy service companies and municipalities with their GIS needs
Looking on towards 2015 we are excited for all of the new faces to meet at conferences, new relationships to build, new additions to current services and even brand new services at BIS
- January 5, 2015 we are unveiling our new deed service where you can have deed training in your office as well as act as a temporary deed clerk.
- We are working towards providing digital forms for CADs
- Developers are currently researching how best to provide a dashboard for GIS clients to be able to see the progress of their submitted work
- BIS will host their first client conference in 2015. The classes are being developed with input from clients so we can address what is important and provide training that is beneficial for your office and staff
We are so blessed and humbled by all that has happened in 2014 and we cannot wait to see what amazing adventures we have in 2015!