BIS Trading Card Game
The Collector’s Checklist
Please use the Collector’s Checklist to help track your collection. New cards will be added at later dates and an updated checklist will be made available on our website. Follow us on social media for game updates and other news!
Rules are referenced below on this page and with the checklist when downloaded.
How to obtain cards:
- BIS marketing mailers.
- We mail out various flyers, notices, and press releases throughout the year to all Texas county appraisal districts. 1-2 random cards will be included.
- BIS social media contests.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google to see what contests you can participate in to earn some extra cards!
- BIS at conferences.
- Visit us at our booths at TAAO, TRCA, and TAAD for a chance to earn a card or two.
- BIS Trading Card Lounge: we will broadcast on social media for collectors to gather at our lounge to trade cards with each other and to socialize! Get to know a CAD or two that you didn’t meet before, trade cards, and chill with the BIS crew!
- BIS in-person.
- A BIS team member is only allowed to give out their own card and only in-person, not by mail/phone/online/pigeon requests. They can give their card out whenever they are on site visits, at conferences, or anything other meeting setting.
- BIS Technology Conference
- Limited edition cards will be produced for this event.
- Use the Collector’s Checklist found on the BIS website to help keep track of your collection.
- Once you have collected all of the cards, the Collector’s Checklist will be your submission form to win a TBD prize.
- The end date for collecting with be December 1, 2018. Why so long? There are special edition and limited run cards planned for future releases (updated Collector’s Checklist will be provided). Also, it will be just in time for the BIS Technology Conference!
- Please do not ask BIS for a specific card other than their own. This defeats one of goals we hope to accomplish through this game which is to encourage communication and networking between the counties.
- Please have fun collecting and share your journey on social media with the hashtag #BIStradingCards
We are overwhelmed with the response we’ve received from you all thus far and are humbled by your excitement. Thank you, and enjoy!