BIS Consulting will be attending the TRCA (Texas Rural Chief Appraisers) November 14 and 15th come by our booth and say hello. www.trcai.org
To correct the issue when installing the FI5150C driver on windows 7 do the following:
1. Download the drivers for the Fujitsu Fi 5120c and save it on the desktop.
2. Right click on the .exe file and select Properties.
3. Under Properties click on compatibility tab.
4. Check the option “Run this program compatibility mode” and select the Windows Vista option.
5. Click on Apply and Ok.
6. Now install the drivers.
You can refer the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows
We will be attending the Manatron Users Conference in Austin. Come listen to our presentation and no booing us while on stage Carson. 😉 Manatron 2011 Users Conference
A huge thanks to Larry at Manatron for the leads and great relationship we have developed over the past year.
The new dell servers allow for “memory operation mode” Memory can now be set to act as a spare. In my case I noticed that I had 24 gigs of memory installed and 16 usable. To fix this issue just go to Dell Open manage server administrator. Click on memory and choose the memory mode you want to use. I chose “optimizer” instead of “spare”. Now my server shows 24 usable gigs. 🙂
We would like to thank all our clients and friends that stopped by our booth and said Hello to us! We will see you guys again next year! Gayla from Gaines County Appraisal District won the Cooler! Congratulations!!!! 🙂
See you guys next year!
Comanche Central Appraisal District now has a website for the county. Check it out at http://www.comanchecad.org
How to move a sharepoint site from one server to another
** Be sure that both servers have the same version of Sharepoint for starters
** Use the same account when running these steps on each server that have enough permissions to do everything needed.
– Create a new web application – Creates IIS conatiner and SQL Database
– Create new domain such as sharepoint.mysite.com
– Create a TOP Level Site collection for that domain
– Run stsadm.exe -o export -url http://localhost -filename C:\Export.cab -includeusersecurity -versions 4 -overwrite
– Run stsadm.exe -o import -url http://sharepoint.mysite.com/ -filename c:\import\export.cmp
That should do the trick