Remote Solutions – Online Forms
The COVID-19 global pandemic in late 2019 and early 2020 caused many businesses to close their offices to the public. The BIS Online Forms service will help you to reduce unnecessary foot traffic in your office and make processing forms more efficient. The system allows property owners to conveniently file appraisal related forms via the web. Appraisal district staff are then able to review submitted forms within the BIS Online Forms system and approve, deny, or request more information from the property owner without any need for face-to-face interaction.
Some additional features and benefits of BIS Online Forms include but are not limited to:
- The system provides a safe and secure way to transmit sensitive, personal information.
- Property owners automatically receive an email confirming that their application has been successfully filed, so there is no need for them to contact your office to confirm receipt.
- Property owners automatically receive email notifications when any action is taken on their application.
- Forms are easily organized through filtering and sorting features.
- Property owners can upload supporting documents with their forms.
- System Administrators can separate and assign forms to different departments to review and process.
- Easily locate forms to address property owners’ questions without having to dig through a stack of paper forms.
- Built-in archiving eliminates forms getting lost or misplaced.
- Property owners can access ‘read only’ versions of their archived forms.
- Saves postage expenses since the ‘form revision’ process removes the need to mail forms back and forth to property owners.
- Easily export completed forms from the Online Forms system and import them into your CAMA software.
- All forms within the system reflect up-to-date information and mirror the forms provided by the State Comptroller’s office.
BIS Online Forms currently supports the following forms:
- Agricultural Use
- Business Personal Property
- Disabled Veteran
If you have questions about the BIS Online Forms system or would like a demo, contact us today at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-247-9045.