Valuation & Data Consulting
Take your GIS to the next level
- Visualize relationships and trends within sales and property data with an easy to use interface.
- Conduct sales ratio studies and visualize assessment equity through various stratifications.
- Analyze and interact with aggregate statistics at the neighborhood and market level.
- Identify important characteristics of property that can affect value.
- Easy and quick comparisons of values based on multiple factors such as age, size, quality, location, etc.
- Provide visual context in the defense of values during a protest.
- Increased speed and accuracy in the development of mass appraisal models.
- Understand locational influences on property values such as golf course lots, waterfront lots, busy roadways, and proximity to commercial or industrial developments.
- Amazing reporting capability.
- Outstanding presentations built for value defense and depiction of sales trends with ease.
- Ability to help derive potential assessment neighborhoods and market areas.
© Copyright by BIS Consulting l Farmers Branch, TX l Simplifying IT and GIS for Government Agencies - All rights reserved.